There are two ways to register and pay for Sew Fabulous classes and sewing camps:
Mail checks/forms to:
- Submit the online registration form at www.sew-fab.com/registration_KIDS.htm. You will be given a choice to pay via a PayPal invoice, which will be sent to you, or mail in a check for full payment.
- Print and fill out a hard copy of the registration form. Mail it in along with a check for full payment.
6135 SW Arrowwood Lane
Portland OR 97223
You must pay the class fee to complete the registration process. The class list will be updated in the order payment is received.
Once registered, you will receive a receipt. Take it with you to the Mill End Store/Beaverton so you can receive your 20% discount on class supplies.
- Cancellations more than three weeks before class will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations between 21 and 7 days before class will be refunded less a $50 deposit.
- There will be no refunds on cancellations less than 7 days before camp.
I have great students and we have a wonderful time together. Respect keeps the good times rolling:
I reserve the right to protect this kind of atmosphere.
- Respect the equipment by using it as directed, not causing it or others harm.
- Respect other people by sharing tools, being helpful not hurtful, listening well and saying only what you would want someone else to say to you.
- Respect the store by following its policies about food, drinks, and behavior (we can't be loud during store hours).
Learning to sew is work, so please have your camper bring drinks with lids and a tidy snack in a bag - no sauce or seasonings (like nacho chips), whcih can spread around to fabrics and tools.
Beaverton Mill End Store
4955 SW Western Avenue
Beaverton OR 97005
The Beaverton Mill End Store, "where fabric is our passion," is a large fabric store that sells a wide variety of fabrics, including
home dec, bridal/special occasion, fine fabrics, cottons, knits, and outerwear fabrics as well as many sewing supplies. The staff is
very knowledgeable and can help you with any project. The store's large classroom is back by the patterns and has its own bathroom,
which makes it a great set up for classes. The door latches, so equipment can be left there overnight.
Store policy on food:
No food or beverages are allowed in the store, but they are allowed in the classroom. Therefore, bring anything to class in a closed container, so the staff can be sure the store's fabric will not be damaged.
Donna & Toots
3574 SE Division Street
Portland OR 97202
Donna & Toots is located in Portland, Oregon. Their clothing, fashion accessories, and fabric intermingle with their workspace allowing
for them to interact with their wonderful clients while they create. Their classroom is a large, brightly-lit room at the back of their
store, where machines and class supplies are secure overnight.
Store policy on food:
Snacks and drinks are allowed in the store, but please bring drinks with lids and tidy snacks so everything stays clean.