Sewing lessons offer instruction tailored to individuals or small groups.
Contact Elizabeth to schedule lessons at her sewing studio in SW Portland or another location.
Lessons for Kids
Sewing lessons are a great after-school activity! Your child can have private lessons or you can increase the fun by pairing up
with another child. Ask Elizabeth how that can save you money, too.
Is your child too young for sewing camp (under age 8)? Please
contact Elizabeth for lessons with projects your child will love.
Lessons for Adults
Adults like sewing lessons, too! Here are some possible topics. Do you want to learn something else?
Contact Elizabeth to discuss what you would like to learn and to schedule your private lesson.
Skype to Success
- Beginning sewing (using your machine, sewing your first project)
- Basic sewing (darts, zippers, seam finishes, and tricks for controlling fabric)
- Personal projects – skirts, button-ups, pants, pillows, curtains, etc.
- Sewing with knits (where to stabilize, seam options, specialized fitting and sewing techniques)
- Making your clothes fit (alterations or "tailoring")
When you are working away and want some input, whether it’s understanding the guide sheet or figuring out a technique, email Elizabeth to schedule
a skype session (billed by PayPal in 15 minute increments). We’ll try to do it within 24 hours, so you can get back to work!