6135 SW Arrowwood Lane
Portland OR 97223
Welcome to Sew Fabulous, a business devoted to spreading the joy of sewing. We believe that sewing is not only useful, but
Summer 2016 is almost here, and I've prepared great opportunities for the "in Portland" part of your summer:
|Creative - even the most ordinary things you make express your unique vision|
|Satisfying - you create something durable that is just the way you wanted it|
|Integrative - you use multiple senses and think in several ways as you sew|
|Soothing - it is peaceful and refreshing to focus on the one thing you are making|
Yes, sewing is for everyone. I do believe my motto...
- Kids Sewing Camps (for ages 8 and up) and Teen Sewing Camps (for ages 10 and up) allow campers to grow their skills as they make fun projects from the four graduated levels of my curriculum. This year's full day option allows campers age 10 or older to register for both the morning and the afternoon camp in one week. Their sewing skills will really grow!
- Campers look forward to Fashion Camps. After taking two sewing camps, they can come spread their creative wings. With my assistance they make what they imagined real.
- Wait, seven-year-olds want to sew too! Young Sew·ers Workshops provide fun projects, close supervision, and the shorter time frame they need to feed their enthusiasm for sewing.
- Private and semi-private lessons are a great option for people who'd like some focused instruction at the time that works best for them.
- Let's not forget adults' Drop-In Sewing! Learn to use a sewing machine, install a zipper, make the inside of a project look good, finish a project or fit a pattern before you make it. Whether for your normal life, a special event, or cosplay creations, we want to help you bring what you imagine to life. And you get to chat with other interesting people while you do it.
"The Joy of Sewing for the Joy of Life"